C.U.FR.OL. S.R.L., owner of the TERRE FRANCESCANE brand, bottles extra virgin olive oils, balsamic vinegar of Modena, wine vinegar and other vegetal oils and develops and produces condiments using up to date automated processes, however in full respect of traditions and local know-how to ensure the high quality of its products, safeguarding the health and safety of consumers. The main business objective is to satisfy the needs of customers who are aware and appreciate extra virgin olive oils or dressings with high organoleptic qualities and which respect current legislation.
In full respect of the Quality Policy, we recognise the need to identify common and shared objectives with all the stakeholders of our organization:
- Operate with a view to continuously improve processes, products and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Meet the requirements of the products, as indicated in the technical specifications
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations for each product
- Ensure the operational efficiency of the processes
- Accept customer requests through flexibility in product presentation and packaging methods
- Safeguard the health and safety of consumers, workers and all interested parties
- Work with the utmost attention to reduce environmental impact. Worth noting that as of this year the company is running of 70% inhouse generated green energy
- Provide staff at ALL levels with the skills necessary to ensure service compliance, compliance with Customer needs and everything related to Food Safety, including Fraud and Counterfeiting
- Extend the marketing of products to markets such as the United States of America, Europe and the Far East
- Promote the enhancement of ORGANIC, PDO and PGI products and ensure the absence of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Satisfy the needs of our customers by efficiently marketing our food products
For all the above, the Company Chairman is committed to take an active role in the promotion and guidance of all activities which impact on quality improvement. The guidelines for achieving this objective are:
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001, BRC and IFS Food standards, as well as with the technical standards of our industry and with the regulations of the countries where our products are exported (e.g. FDA for the US market)
- Involve our suppliers, promoting and implementing processes and procedures for continuous improvement of the packaging activity
- Constantly monitor the quality of processes and products, in order to guarantee continuous improvement
- Continuously assess the degree of compliance of the System with the mandatory standards and other requirements which the Company has undertaken to follow, managing any non-compliances with appropriate corrective actions
- Promote and implement training / training programs for staff at ALL levels and spread a Culture of Quality and Food Safety within the Organization
- Promote the preventive actions necessary to anticipate the occurrence of non-compliances in service, product and system standards
- Designate a supervisor who, within the scope of her/ his duties, regardless of other responsibilities (be they economic and / or productive), has the Authority and the Responsibility to ensure that the requirements of the Quality Management System Manual and of any applicable document, are implemented, maintained and complied with.
Furthermore, the Company aims to develop an even more proactive involvement of all of the staff and hence believes that the implementation of a RISK-BASED THINKING approach is fundamental.
Such an approach has as objective that of planning and carrying out actions in order to tackle RISKS, deriving from both positive and/ or negative effects and to deal with OPPORTUNITIES, that is to say situations that arise as a result of favourable situations deriving from an obtained result, which may arise with the implementation of the Quality Management System and the achievement of corporate goals.
All of this involves a constant ambitious investment program which sees deeply involved the entire company. All staff, starting from the senior management, is responsible for the implementation of the Quality Management System and the achievement of the objectives and targets for quality for each area of competence.
The Chairman hereby undertakes to review this Policy Statement at least on an annual basis.